felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Neubauer" <peter.neuba...@jayway.se>
Subject Re: Felix Dependency Manager builds soemwhere?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:42:38 GMT
Hi Marcel,

On 2/15/07, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> 1. Add an API to externally query service dependencies and state.
> 2. Implement shell commands for the Felix shell.
> I would like to add the first thing in a generic way (that, for
> example, will also allow you to hook up to JMX).
attached a suggestion on how that is achieved right now, WDYT?

> I would then be interested in a contribution for the second part.
That is in the repo at OPS4J at
https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/laboratory/users/peter/, you can
just check it out as an Eclipse project or build it with maven. If you
like the approach, i will add the Felix Shell commands, too. This one
is just for Equinox, and there is one for the Knopflerfish console.

View raw message