felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [commons] Added 1st round of wrapper POM contributions
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:25:38 GMT
are there plans to contribute the configuration back to each apache
project so they generate jars with the osgi manifest in next versions?
that's one of the things I had in mind when improving the bundle
plugin FELIX-199

> Hi, Felix developers,
> In case it wasn't obvious from the JIRA or commit traffic, I committed
> the first batch of "wrapper POMs" to Felix Commons.  I also updated
> the status table in Confluence [1].
> I have not deployed them yet (as in 'mvn deploy').  If a couple people
> could look them over, try them out, etc., I can deploy them.  I did
> some basic testing with a fresh Felix, but I have yet to incorporate
> them into a real project.  Also, if anything needs to change in the
> POMs I'll incorporate feedback into the "Getting Started" and
> "Creating Bundles" pages.  One thing I had to do to the contributed
> POMs was add a reference to a new parent POM for the commons.
> Enrique
> [1]  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Commons

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.