felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re[4]: [bnd] Generating bundle from jar with only its contents
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:21:20 GMT
BTW there are unneeded imports that make the compilation fail with the
sources inside that jar

bnd\src\main\java\aQute\bnd\main\bnd.java:[13,0] package
aQute.lib.signing does not exist
bnd\src\main\java\aQute\lib\osgi\Builder.java:[5,0] package

On 2/8/07, Peter Kriens <Peter.Kriens@aqute.biz> wrote:
> I deployed it to 109 :-(
>
> http://www.aqute.biz/repo/biz/aQute/bnd/0.0.110/bnd-0.0.110.jar
>
> I have a flag in the deploy to update the version in the bnd file but
> it is not the default, maybe should change this.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>      Peter Kriens
>
> CS> On 2/8/07, Peter Kriens <Peter.Kriens@aqute.biz> wrote:
> >> See if I understand. You want to have a bundle classpath and a target
> >> jar T. Bnd should then assume the contents of T are all exports but use
> >> the versions from the classpath for imports?
> >>
> >> If so, it must be your lucky day! :-)
>
> CS> seems we implemented the same thing at the same time ;)
>

> >> I have changed the bnd wrap command to accept a classpath and
> >> calculate the Export-Package statement from the contents of the target
> >> jar. Read more:
> >>
> >>     http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd#wrap
> >>
> >> I have not exhaustively tested it but it was a small change ... and it
> >> seemed to work for the jars I tried. Latest version is 0.0.110.
> >>
> >>      http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Download
>
> CS> it's not showing up, the link there is broken
>

> >> Kind regards,
> >>
> >>      Peter Kriens

> >> --
> >> Peter Kriens                              Tel +33467542167
> >> 9C, Avenue St. Drézéry                    AOL,Yahoo: pkriens
> >> 34160 Beaulieu, France                    ICQ 255570717
> >> Skype pkriens                             Fax +1 8153772599
> >>

> --
> Peter Kriens                              Tel +33467542167
> 9C, Avenue St. Drézéry                    AOL,Yahoo: pkriens
> 34160 Beaulieu, France                    ICQ 255570717
> Skype pkriens                             Fax +1 8153772599

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.