felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Emil Eifrém" <e...@eifrem.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin proposal
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:27:32 GMT
On 1/25/07, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> This instruction would be used to match the specified Maven dependencies
> for embedding. Any matching dependency would have its JAR file embedded
> onto the resulting bundle JAR file and it would be appended to the
> Bundle-ClassPath header after ".".

Hey, thanks guys for coming back to this issue. The proposal is a good
step forward. One question tho. If I use a class that is provided by a
jar file on Bundle-Classpath... won't the plugin still generate an
Import-Package statement for the package of that class? If it does, it
is my understanding that an osgi runtime will reject our bundle since
it won't find a matching Export-Package anywhere.

View raw message