felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Rick Litton" <Rick.Lit...@ktd-kyocera.com>
Subject RE: Draft January Incubator Status Report
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:08:48 GMT
Richard,

Would you like to mention that we attempted to run the Equinox extension
point bundles in Felix?  I think it highlighted some issues that can be
resolved upon the completion of certain R4 features such as
localization.  As you suggested, this will also be an ongoing task to
undertake compatibility testing between the two platforms.  Thanks.

Rick Litton

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard S. Hall [mailto:heavy@ungoverned.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:10 AM
To: felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Draft January Incubator Status Report

Hello everyone,

It looks like we need an incubator status report by the end of this
week. This is what I have come up with so far:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Incubator+Status+Report
+%28January+2007%29

Please, look it over and help me remember any important occurrences over

the last three months that I may be forgetting about.

Thanks.

-> richard