felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Huybrechts" <tom.huybrec...@gmail.com>
Subject bundle plugin issues
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:23:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use the maven-bundle-plugin to create a bundle for maven-embedder.
I'm having two issues:
- runtime-scoped dependencies are ignored. I would like to explicitly
include some in the jar (even though they are not directly referenced)

- I would like to create the bundle next to the original jar. If the
plugin understood classifiers, I could do this. In this case, the
bundle packaging is not needed.

I'm attaching a patch that implements both issues. I wanted to put it
in JIRA, but could not find a component for this plugin ?