felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Felix Commons update
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:51:42 GMT
Hi, Felix developers,

I have a few notes related to the Felix Commons initiative.

1)  I revamped the documentation.  In particular, you'll notice 2 new
tables.  One table tracks contributions for the Felix Commons repo of
bundlized jars, much like we did when we formed Felix and we made the
big "Contributions" table for OSGi R4 API's.  The 2nd table tracks
library projects that are directly supporting OSGi.  Hopefully over
time we'll see projects move from the table of contributions to the
table of direct supporters as open-source projects adopt OSGi.  If you
have changes to either table, you can report them here or, with karma,
update the page.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Commons
http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/apache-felix-commons.html

2)  There is now a subproject folder 'commons' in the Felix trunk, for
bundlized jar sub-subprojects.  Bundlized wrapper POM files are code
contributions so the proper place to contribute is via JIRA, noting
the "Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works" radio button.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Felix

Enrique