felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Build problems on trunk
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:06:10 GMT
John E. Conlon wrote:
> Encountering maven bug
>  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1682
> when building the trunk.  This is a subtle bug that often goes
> undetected.
>
> To see it you will have to check the console output from the build.
> Look at the last line of each build to verify that a proper file
> extension was used to store the bundle in the local repo.
>
> [INFO]
> Installing /home/jconlon/projects/svns/felix/trunk/mosgi.jmx.httpconnector/target/org.apache.felix.mosgi.jmx.httpconnector-0.9.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar
to /home/jconlon/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.mosgi.jmx.httpconnector/0.9.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.felix.mosgi.jmx.httpconnector-0.9.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.osgi-bundle

> To work around this I had to split up the trunk/pom-old-plugin.xml in to
> 3 files to isolate the
>
> <module>ipojo.arch</module>
>
> from the rest of the modules.
>
> Shall I open an issue on Jira?

Yeah, this is basically a known issue. I thought we had it fixed by
splitting the pom.xml in two...are you seeing still seeing it in the
trunk with the two pom files?

-> richard