felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix Graduation
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:24:12 GMT
I believe this community has worked hard within the incubator and from a
community standpoint is ready for graduation, and has been for some
time. A successful release has been made that demonstrates the
communities ability to follow ASF guidelines in that regard. There are
no outstanding unresolved issues that should block graduation.

Therefore, as a mentor for Felix, I vote +1 for graduation.

Regards, Upayavira