felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: JBoss OSGi integration thread
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:51:03 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi, felix-dev,
>
> I took this link to a thread at JBoss off Peter's recent blog post; in
> short some efforts at JBoss to support OSGi, possibly with Felix:
>
> http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997102

Thanks for pointing this out Enrique, I guess I should have mentioned
something too. I have had some talks with one of the JBoss developers
about how they could possibly integrate with OSGi, but there is still
sufficient uncertainty in my mind what specifically they are trying to
achieve and which direction they will go to achieving it.

Nonetheless, it is good to have another community considering OSGi and
possibly Felix...

-> richard