felix-dev mailing list archives

From Emil Ivov <em...@emcho.com>
Subject release of (Felix based) SIP Communicator 1.0-alpha1
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:03:20 GMT
Hello all,

Thought this might be of interested to the Felix dev team.

After about a year of development the SIP Communicator project, a multi
protocol instant messenger and SIP soft phone, has finally made its very
first 1.0-alpha1 release. The release includes support for jabber, SIP
calls (still unstable), ICQ and MSN.

The SIP Communicator architecture relies entirely on Felix, i.e.
absolutely all code comes as bundles and we owe a lot to you guys. I
have mentioned this to Richard previously but it doesn't hurt restating
it:  We are very glad to have chosen the Felix ( previously Oscar ) OSGI
implementation. It has always been very reliable and we have never ever
had to go hunt for bugs in your code because everything was working as

Thank you for contributing it to the community and keep up your
excellent work!

View raw message