felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft January Incubator Status Report
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:09:50 GMT
I checked up on Mule 2.0 and they are currently using Knopflerfish.  Mule is
an ESB project and the 2.0 version has several new distributions including
individual components packaged as bundles, as well as a full server package
which is the one that includes Knopflerfish.  Mule 2.0 is getting ready for
first beta release soon I believe.

CC