felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject Re: Building an application out of bundles: bootstrapping
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:38:21 GMT
"Richard S. Hall" <heavy@ungoverned.org> writes:

> Yes, they could probably be appended, however, I don't really see
> this as critical, nor will it really resolve anything for you.

That's fine. I just happened to be browsing the code, looking at the
call paths for the BundleActivators passed in to Felix.start(), and
thought that this ordering may have been an accident. Perhaps leaving
it as will force programs even more strongly not to rely on
initialization order, as Peter suggested in a parallel reply.

--
Steven E. Harris