felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Emil Eifrém" <e...@eifrem.com>
Subject Re: Bundle plugin: Importing packages from non-bundles
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 00:02:23 GMT
On 12/5/06, Aaron Siri <Aaron.Siri@efi.com> wrote:
> Again - like the war-plugin, osgi-plugin (and most other packaging maving
> plugins that I am familiar with) jar dependencies (with the compile scope)
> are automatically added to the artifact (in this case, a bundle) as-is and
> made available to the runtime (in this case added to Bundle-ClassPath.)

I think I've said this a number of times over the course of this
thread, but just to emphasize: +1 on the above. This is exactly the
behavior we need. That and making sure that the plugin is *not
generating Import-Package statements for the stuff that the
Bundle-Classpath jars provide*. (This last thing about Import-Package
is the ONLY thing the old maven-osgi-plugin did wrong.)

View raw message