felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Can I instantiate a class inside a bundle?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:51:22 GMT
On Dec 18, 2006, at 16:45 , Ivo K. Koga wrote:

> I'm trying to instantiate a class from one bundle inside another.
> Can I do
> it? Maybe exporting from one and import from another. Is that the
> point?

Yes, you can do that by exporting and importing it.

Alternatively, you might want to consider using a factory pattern
here (for example a service that creates the instance for you). Of
course this depends on your exact use case (which I know nothing of,
so this is just a shot in the dark :) ).

Greetings, Marcel