felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Request graduation for Apache Felix from Incubator
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 04:43:25 GMT
On 12/20/06, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 21 December 2006 02:29, Steven E. Harris wrote:
> > By the way, what changes after the project graduates?
> Additionally;
>  7. More users, more questions, more work... ;o)
>  9. Higher expectations from users and fellow Apache projects.

In my mind, one of the biggest changes, is that the destination
repositories for our M2 artifacts change from being restricted to the
"m2-incubating-repository" to going out into the much greater world of
M2 and iBiblio via the "m2-snapshot-repository" and on to the

In addition to artifacts being easier to consume, we are also
responsible for releases to "the distribution mirroring system," the
inspiration for the "Apache Mirrored Worldwide" t-shirt.

View raw message