felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Deleting Confluence Space "Felix Addons" from Safehaus
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:40:45 GMT
Hi, felix-dev,

I'd like to push through the deletion of the "Felix Addons" Space from
the Safehaus Confluence server.  IMO, it is confusing, despite the
disclaimer on its home page.  It is still indexed by search engines
and the disclaimer doesn't appear for pages other than the home page.

I am asking the felix-dev list for any negative feedback.  I don't
think there are any objections, but we'll hold off until Tuesday
before removing the Space.  We can save a copy before deleting the
Space, but other than that it's final.

Enrique