felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: MOSGI, OBR
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:05:19 GMT
stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 10:29:33AM +0100, Hampel, Michael wrote:
>> Hello,
>> can you please tell me if a MOSGI Maven Snapshot build is existing and
> No, for the moment it is only in the cvs repository

Our 0.8.0-incubator release did not cover all subprojects in Felix, such
as MOSGi. We will start to focus on making subproject releases in the
1.0.0 time frame, but I still expect subproject releases to be somewhat
independent of core releases. This topic still needs some discussion.

>> if MOSGI and the OBR bundle are usable with equinox?
> I don't know we don't have many feedback about this.
> For MOSGi, I think it is not direct since I rely on the felix profile ID,
> to get the JMX connexion URL. There should be an adaptation for
> equinox.

OBR should work on Equinox.

-> richard

View raw message