felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Europe 2007]
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:46:20 GMT
I wanted to make people aware that proposal submission is open for the
next ApacheCon Europe, see announcement below. The last ApacheCon Europe
had a lot of good Felix/OSGi-related activity, so maybe we can get it to
happen again.

I plan on submitting a proposal for a talk that will cover a brief
status update on Felix and then will discuss the issues around launching
Felix and embedding Felix into host applications for use as an
extensibility mechanism...I am tired of always just talking about OSGi
modularity. :-)

-> richard