felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Reminder of the Apache Way [was; Felix and Eclipse PDE roadblock]
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:19:00 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Monday 11 December 2006 17:29, Karl Pauls wrote:
>> I think you miss-read Ricks comment. There is a branch of the
>> framework core under sandbox/rickhall/framework-require-bundle which
>> has been announced by Rick as the place he is going to start
>> implementing required-bundle and fragments.
> Then I am so sorry... and let this be a general reminder... ;o)

Yes, Karl's comments are accurate. When we set up the Felix repo we did
not opt for a "branches" directory and instead said the "sandbox" would
be for experimentation. Thus, that is where I did my experimentation. My
"branch" has been committed and publicly available for quite some
time...check FELIX-28...

No biggie.

-> richard

View raw message