felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Problem with maven-osgi-plugin snapshot
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 20:37:40 GMT
Hmmm. Ok, I made a mistake last time. Try again.

It is likely that the SNAPSHOT repository is going to be a little messed
up for the next week or two as we work out the kinks, since we are
trying to get our first public release out.

I should warn you and others now, that we plan to delete everything in
the snapshot some time fairly soon, since the version numbering scheme
does not clearly indicate that the artifacts are from the incubator. I
am not sure when this will happen, but probably not until after we have
the 0.8.0 release out the door.

-> richard