felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Vote] Felix-0.8.0-incubator Release
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:44:30 GMT
Steven E. Harris wrote:
> Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> please vote on whether we as a community accept the following
>> proposed Felix release:
>
> 0
>
> (I say "don't care" because there are some pet issues of mine that I'd
>  like to see addressed before the release status will matter to me.)

Bear in mind that the purpose of this release is more to show that we
are capable of producing releases, as a step towards graduation, than to
produce a resource that folks will use at this point in time. So what
bugs are or are not fixed is less of an issue. Whether all licensing
details, etc are correct is more of an issue.

Regards, Upayavira