felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Which OSGi plugin to bet on?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:49:27 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> On 11/30/06, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
>> Yes, that is the old plugin. It hasn't been officially killed off, but
>> perhaps it is a victim waiting to happen...
> ... along with the old Confluence site at Safehaus.  Having two sites
> and two plugins is confusing.

We should for sure nuke the old Confluence site at Safehaus. As far as I
know, everything there was moved to our wiki and I haven't touched that
site in ages.

> I agree the newer 'maven-bundle-plugin' based on BND is the way forward.

Perhaps I will add a "deprecated" comment in the title of the old
plugin's page and add a reference to the new one.

-> richard

View raw message