felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch or not?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:03:48 GMT
Not sure who you were looking for input from, but as someone who is working
with Felix daily I would definitely vote for a branch of the current trunk.
I think you do most of the commits to the core codebase anyway so I would
think a merge back down to trunk later on should be fairly straight forward.

Chris