felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Arjan Schaaf" <arja...@gx.nl>
Subject bnd bundle plugin bug?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:38:31 GMT
Dear all,

I'm using the new maven bundle plugin, which is a great improvement over
the old plugin. However I ran into some problems with a multi-project
build in maven. When I do a single project build of a pom using the new
plugin I get a nice bundle jar file in my repository. However when I do
multi-project build, the jar file has the extension .bundle in the

I'm not sure whether I made an error in my configuration or that I run
into some bug in Maven or the new bundle plugin?

This problem did not occur with the old plugin.

Kind regards,

Arjan Schaaf