felix-dev mailing list archives

From stephane.fre...@insa-lyon.fr
Subject Re: MOSGI, OBR
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:48:55 GMT
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 10:29:33AM +0100, Hampel, Michael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can you please tell me if a MOSGI Maven Snapshot build is existing and
No, for the moment it is only in the cvs repository

> if MOSGI and the OBR bundle are usable with equinox?
I don't know we don't have many feedback about this.

For MOSGi, I think it is not direct since I rely on the felix profile ID,
to get the JMX connexion URL. There should be an adaptation for
equinox.

/stephane
--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |