felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Re[2]: Bundle plugin: Importing packages from non-bundles
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:18:06 GMT
How can it NOT generate Import-Package for bundles that are on the
Bundle-Classpath? This means you have unresolved dependencies in your
code, which can give you very nasty problems during deployment and
running the code. That is like putting out class files that have compile

I think the old plugin is much more suitable than the new plugin for
your strategy.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens