felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: URL Handlers Service
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:32:30 GMT
Hi Richard,

I cannot fix the situation of having Felix in different class loaders,
this is an inherent situation of the servlet API, where different web
applications are required to have different class loaders (AFAIK).

But I will take care of Felix handling the situation correctly by
using reflection and a handler chain - that is, I try to provide a
patch for FELIX-38.

Regards
Felix