felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Rick Litton" <Rick.Lit...@ktd-kyocera.com>
Subject RE: Autodiscovering Jams - a "vision" about improving the user experience
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 03:55:38 GMT
Hi Francesco,

Thanks again so much and glad to welcome you on board.  I have sent you a private email so
we can start the ball rollin'!

-- rick litton

-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Furfari [mailto:francesco.furfari@isti.cnr.it]
Sent: Sat 11/25/2006 1:29 AM
To: felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Autodiscovering Jams  - a "vision" about improving the user experience
Hi Rick,
I guess you refer to the linking aspect or to the features extraction,
Give me a pointer to your proposal or let me know more details.
I'm not sure whether I'll be present at the conference but If  I can I
will pleased to help you.

Rick Litton wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
> Several elements described in your "vision" (particularly those beyond auto-discovery)
are very similar to what I have in mind for the topic I proposed for the upcoming EclipseCon.
 Would you like to collaborate on this topic? ;)
> -- rick litton
does not need to be built into Felix.
>> -> richard
>>> Thanx