felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Re[2]: autodiscover bundles?
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 15:54:42 GMT
Eclipse only discovers new bundles at startup. Due to problems in the
higher layers Eclipse is not capable (yet) of dynamically adding and
removing plugins,

You can try it out by placing the File Install bundle in the Eclipse
plugin directory, this should work fine except that some higher layers
might get confused.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens