felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Re[2]: Can maven-ant-plugin create a Felix bundle?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:47:12 GMT
The bnd program is also an ant task. It should be quite
straightforward to take the pom and transfer this to a bnd file, the
<instruction> elements of the maven plugin are the same as the bnd
files headers. Your ant script then only has to compile the sources
and run the bnd task.

http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens