felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Issue on starting file:bundle/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:40:36 GMT
On Nov 8, 2006, at 16:22 , Thanh NGUYEN wrote:

> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown protocol: http

>    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:480)
>    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:325)

>>    at java.net.URL.<init>(libgcj.so.7)
>>    at java.net.URL.<init>(libgcj.so.7)

>> When I tried with SUN JVM, I did not get any issue. Does anybody
>> get the
>> same issue with jamvm in the past or any idea about it ?

I have done some experiments with JamVM, but I do not remember
running into this issue specifically. It seems to be that the
java.net.URL constructor does not support the http protocol (but
that's stating the obvious).

I'd advise you to do some simple tests to make sure that is the problem.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message