felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Karl Pauls for Release Manager
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 12:46:34 GMT
Time to call this vote on Karl Pauls as the release manager to keep the
release rolling...

    * +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger, Francesco
      Furfari, Marcel Offermans, Stephane Frenot, Didier Donsez, Enrique
      Rodriguez, Manuel Santillan, and Rob Walker.
    * No 0 votes.
    * No -1 votes.

Congratulations Karl, now get to work! ;-)

-> richard