felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Moloney <t.molo...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Felix Commons Initiative Status
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:40:09 GMT
Peter Kriens wrote:
> TM> I'll keep pushing forward but I wanted to share this in case
> TM>   a) I'm doing something wrong, or
> TM>   b) things need to get fixed.
> You seem do be doing all right :-) I have just fixed the NPE, sorry.
> Never crossed my mind there could be no manifest ... Should be online
> tomorrow.
> [...]

I have a new question.  Can I use Include-Resource to copy a file
directly from the library jar to the bundle or is that not possible?

Here's a specific example.  I want to copy META-INF/LICENSE.txt,
META-INF/mailcap.default, and META-INF/mimetypes.default from
activation-1.1.jar into the generated bundle jar.  Can I use
Include-Resource to copy it directly or do I have to unzip
activation-1.1.jar first?  If I have to unzip first, how do I do that in
Maven?  (Sorry for the newbie Maven question.)

View raw message