felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Felix Commons Initiative Status
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 05:21:31 GMT
John E. Conlon wrote:
> What is the latest status of the commons?
>
> I'm willing to help start doing the spade work if this will help move it
> forward.

I recently talked with Enrique about this and it sounds like he is going
to get some time to start working on it...I think he will post more
thoughts on this soon.

I just created a placeholder page on the subproject document sections of
the wiki:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Commons

If you have some specific libraries you with to volunteer to bundle-ize,
I can add your name and the libraries to the wiki page for now until we
decide what our process will be.

-> richard