felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Felix release approach
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:49:36 GMT
One other comment I should add, I am not anticipating that we release
every bundle in the first initial release. I think the initial release
will only include shell, shell.tui, bundlerepository just to get things
going. Of course, we can debate this as part of this process, but the
main goal is to just get something out there ASAP.

-> richard