felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Re[2]: Programmatic/non-shell-based interface to OBR
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:44:28 GMT
I have not looked at the code but I assume it is based on the RFC 112
interfaces?

If so, you can just create a repository file in XML from your local
bundles and give a URL to this XML to the RepositoryAdmin ..., you can
even create the XML on the fly using your own URL handler. Just treat
your local files as a repository.

The bindex from http://www2.osgi.org/Repository/BIndex code can
generate the XML given a set of bundles.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens