felix-dev mailing list archives

From Thanh NGUYEN <t...@teamlog.com>
Subject Custom launcher Felix
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:52:06 GMT
Firstly, thanks for your quick answer. I'm sorry to zap it from the
documentation.

I also tried to make a custom launcher Felix as shown in the
documentation and got this issue :

$ javac -Xlint:unchecked -d . -classpath
lib/org.apache.felix.framework-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:lib/org.osgi.core-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar src/example/Main.java

src/example/Main.java:22: warning: [unchecked] unchecked call to
put(K,V) as a member of the raw type java.util.Map
        configMap.put(Constants.FRAMEWORK_SYSTEMPACKAGES,
                     ^
src/example/Main.java:27: warning: [unchecked] unchecked call to
put(K,V) as a member of the raw type java.util.Map
        configMap.put(BundleCache.CACHE_PROFILE_DIR_PROP, "cache");
                     ^
2 warnings

It happened because the raw Map type's lack of specific type information
for its entries makes this call unsafe, and so the compiler reports the
warning. I use Sun JDK 1.5.

Does anyone have suggestion for it please?

Thanks.