felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jan S. Rellermeyer" <rellerme...@inf.ethz.ch>
Subject RE: Re[2]: autodiscover bundles?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:03:51 GMT
Well, adding works in most cases. I run my R-OSGi with Eclipse and the
dynamically created proxies can be installed. However, uninstalling
plugins/bundles leads to nasty exceptions when Eclipse is closed. Seems like
Eclipse keeps some kind of list of installed bundles at a higher layer and
is highly surprised when things are disappearing on OSGi-level...

Regards,

Jan.

ETH Zurich, MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer,
Information and Communication Systems Research Group (IKS),
Department of Computer Science, IFW B 47.1,
Haldeneggsteig 4, CH–8092 Zürich
Tel +41 44 632 30 38, http://www.iks.inf.ethz.ch