felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <sim...@apache.org>
Subject Work with Felix but how?!
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 07:44:26 GMT
Hi there,

I read a lot about felix and OSGi and I actually can not wait to use it. I'm
planing to integrate the OSGi system into another apache project (Lucene
GDataServer) but have no experience with it so far. I was looking for some
"Getting Started" or examples tutorials to get into the framework or how to
integrate all the features OSGi / Felix offers. I got to the documentation
part of the website and tried to read the Felix OSGi Tutorial (
http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/felix-osgi-tutorial.html) and I had to login,
so I registered and logged in but I got no permission to read it. I would
love to read this part of the documentation, can anyone of you tell me how
If any of you have some more documentation / tutorial hints for me I would
really appreciate it.

Are there any OpenSource projects around using Felix so far?

best regards Simon