felix-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAf...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Has Felix something like a http / servlet bridge
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:51:11 GMT
It should be reasonably straighforward to just use the Equinox work.  The
Bridge Servlet would be the iinteresting part since it nows how to launch
the framework.  You'd have to write a Felix version of that.  Most of the
rest of the stuff is generic.

Jeff

"Simon Willnauer" <simon.willnauer@googlemail.com>
10/09/2006 07:55 PM
Please respond to
felix-dev@incubator.apache.org

felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Has Felix something like a http / servlet bridge

Hello all,

I was reading about how to embed Equinox in an existing servlet
container and I would love to do similar things using Felix. So here
is the simple question, is there a kind of a bridge I can use to embed
my felix based application inside a existing servlet container like
jetty, tomcat or whatever is around.

best regards simon