felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: When will the example at felix-osgi-tutorial.html be available?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:57:10 GMT
Sorry about the lack of complete documentation...if you are interested
in just the OSGi tutorial, then the Felix one will be the same as the
Oscar one, so you can check out that:

If you are more interested in knowing how to use Felix, then you should
check out:

If you just want a Felix-specific tutorial, then you will have to wait a
little bit until we get the time to port the Oscar one...sorry. :-(

-> richard

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> Hi,
> Just started with OSGi and Felix and come across the page -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/felix-osgi-tutorial.html.
> Unfortunatelly, the example doesn't exist yet so " Not Permitted"
> error message comes up. Is there any time frame for the example?
> Jacek

View raw message