felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Should I move JMood to the trunk?
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 02:26:30 GMT

> Yep I agree.  Let's just start the vote ASAP.  I don't want to miss
> graduation in September and am willing to check emails on Labor day.

Labor Day - Isn't that the day of the year you actually work... ;o)

But, yes, Justin and others have expressed that the 72 hour vote period is
plenty, even if it is over holidays and weekends. In some 'senior guys' PoV,
votes are not there as "everyone must check and vote", but among the many
Incubator PMC members "enough eyeballs" have the opportunity to make sure
that everything is Ok.

I am really looking forward to this :o)

Cheers
Niclas