felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject BundleArchive State Files
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:42:25 GMT

I just attached a patch to [FELIX-31] to persist the value of the last
modification time stamp. According to my understanding the value of
the last modification time of a bundle should be persisted like for
example the start level or the state.

While working on this I started wondering whether it would make sense
to combine all those state files in a bundle archive into a single
file - for example a properties file. This would in my opinion make
handling of the persisted information easier as the file needs only be
loaded once.

If there would be interested in combining this information, I could
file an issue and provide a patch.

View raw message