felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Graduation vs. release
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:43:29 GMT
Hi,

First of all, I would thank everyone for the great work which has been
done here ! It is really a pleasure using Felix.

Second, I would very much welcome a release, of course. IMHO it needs
not be a 1.0 release, but it might enhance visibility of the product
in the community.

+ 1 to cut a release (nonbinding)
+ 1 to include bundlerepository with the release (nonbinding)

Regards
Felix