felix-dev mailing list archives

From "LECAN Damien" <Damien.LE...@B2i.fr>
Subject RE: Creating and embedding native code
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:39:57 GMT
> > > The building process has these parts :
> > > -> compiling java classes
> > > -> generating jni headers from these classes
> > > -> compiling c sources
> > > -> linking the library
> > > -> building jar
> > I think you need this :
> > http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/
> >
> > Example :
> >
> http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-native/native-ma
> ven-plugin/src/it/
> It is the same artifact as the one I mentioned.
>
> If you look at the example they build two modules : java and native.
> The java contains the java code and the native uses the java module to
> generate native. It is a rather complex approach (generating two
> artifacts)
I think it's a good thing to split code in separate projets ... as you could do in Java for
an API projet and an implementation projet.
More, we have a 3rd projet to assemble them together to build an OSGi bundle.

Maybe java and native code could be put together. You should ask for mojo mailing-list at
codehaus.

Damien Lecan

--
Telematic Systems