felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Palmaers" <steven.palma...@xios.be>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Approach Incubator PMC regarding Graduation
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 06:46:10 GMT
Hi community

Here's my (unbinding) vote

[X] +1 Request Graduation

You guys are doing a great job!

Kind regards

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Upayavira [mailto:uv@odoko.co.uk]
Verzonden: maandag 4 september 2006 18:02
Aan: felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Onderwerp: [VOTE] Approach Incubator PMC regarding Graduation

We have been discussing graduation for some time now. I now believe we
have reached the point where we as a community can vote on whether _we_
feel ready for that step.

Assuming we do feel so inclined, I would start a vote on
general@incubator about graduation for Felix. If successful, I would put
a resolution to the ASF Board requesting the creation of a new TLP.

As we now have wiki, website, and have removed all inappropriately
licensed code, we are ready to hold our vote. Note, only Felix PPMC
members have binding votes here, but we wish to hear from all interested
parties in the Felix community.

Here's the vote:

[ ] +1 Request Graduation
[ ]  0 No opinion
[ ] -1 We are not ready

If you vote -1, please do provide some info to help us along the way :-)

So, please cast your votes.

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message