felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [VOTE] Log Service
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:11:51 GMT
A while back Dale Peakall offered to contribute his memory-based Log
Service implementation. After some delay on my part and prompting on the
mailing list that someone has a dependency on the log service, I am
finally calling a vote on the contribution. More information about the
log service (i.e., its source code) can be found here:

The implementation is completely self-contained and written by Dale, so
it does not impose any IP issues; however, the standard paperwork is

[   ] +1 Accept Log Service contribution.
[   ]  0 Does not matter to me.
[   ] -1 Reject Log Service contribution.

View raw message