felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approach Incubator PMC regarding Graduation
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:13:12 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> We have been discussing graduation for some time now. I now believe we
> have reached the point where we as a community can vote on whether _we_
> feel ready for that step.

I am now (after a whole week) drawing this vote to a conclusion. I think
we can consider it a success! We had 8 binding +1s, four +1s from
non-PPMC committers, and 15 non-binding community votes.

I am particularly pleased with the figure of 15 non-committer
non-binding votes, as it shows a widespread interest in the well-being
of Felix amongst the wider community.

I will now set about the finalising of the status page, and when
complete, will initiate a vote on general@incubator.

Regards, Upayavira

                           - o -

Binding votes from: Enrique Rodriguez, Marcel Offermans, Alex Karasulu,
Upayavira, Karl Pauls, Rob Walker, Richard Hall, Francesco Furfari

Non-binding committer votes: Stefan Frenot, Didier Donsez, Manuel
Santillan, Humberto Cervantes

Non binding community votes from: Glyn Normington, Niclas Hedhman, Jose
L Ruiz, BJ Hargrave, Peter Kriens, Arnaud Quiblier, Emil Ivov, Per
Gustafson, John E Conlon, Andreas Oberhack, Felix Meschberger, Eelco
Hillenius, Steven Palmaers, Rick Litton, Eric Swindell

View raw message