felix-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Santillan <santil...@dit.upm.es>
Subject Re: Should I move JMood to the trunk?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:34:44 GMT
The software grant has been given by all the copyright owners (myself,
JL Ruiz and JC DueƱas) with a Corporate CLA also.
The software grant was for jmood (http://jmood.forge.os4os.org), and
changes from that version have not been released and are under our ICLA
and CCLA.
All files contain the header except from the pom, quickstart and two
resources. AFAIK everything's fine...

Niclas Hedhman escribiĆ³: